Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow

"Oh the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful, and since we've got no place to go..." Yes, that's me you hear singing. Unfortunately, I did have to go to work. It's been snowing here since early this a.m. and we'll probably get a foot or so of accumulation. The plows hadn't kept up overnight so the roads were slow and slick for the morning rush hour. At least I'm not flying anywhere. Delta cancelled a whole bunch of flights this morning and I'll bet the other airlines weren't far behind. I suppose it's a minority opinion, but I'd much rather have snow than rain. It's too cold for snow balls, though.

Don't look too long - you don't want to get snow blind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fourth Lake Forest Preserve

Seven Pounds

Car Psychosis