Car Psychosis

After a beautiful walk at Raven Glen yesterday, Gracie and I came back to a car which seemed alternately to be dead or possessed. My always reliable car wouldn't start. At the same time it made weird little rhythmic sounds and lights which didn't stop when I turned the key off. Robert thought maybe the computer brain had a psychotic break. And our always reliable USAA roadside service also let us down. First they got the address wrong and dispatched help from hundreds of miles away. After we corrected that, the wait was again over an hour. So Gracie and I finished our walk a little after noon and Robert (who bless his heart came to get me in his car and waited for the service person) didn't get home until almost 4. Not the day either of us had planned.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fourth Lake Forest Preserve

Where Have I Been?