Navi's back in Arkansas

Tammie the horse transporter picked up Navaroan at about 1:00 on Monday. He walked right onto the trailer (thank God! I'd had some worries about that). She had another big Saddlebred gelding on the truck - I'm sure that helped. Navaroan got very attached to the horse she had on the truck when he came the Arkansas to Illinois direction. I went to the barn at about 10:00 on Monday and brought him in from turnout, gave him a last good grooming, gave him lots of carrots, got him some hay and then.....waited. I couldn't get up the energy to clean out my locker. I didn't really feel like talking to anyone. Finally at about 11:45, I took his health certificate and the negative Coggins paperwork to the office and asked if they would be willing to help Tammie when she came. The waiting was really killing me. They were willing, of course, and I left. At 3:00 pm on Tuesday Tammie called and said he was back with Laura in Arkansas. So, that's that. Right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fourth Lake Forest Preserve

Seven Pounds

Where Have I Been?