The Door has Slammed

Darn it!  Connie called while I was on the train tonight to say that someone else has taken Meg.  I'm so disappointed!  And, now I have nothing to distract me from how much I'm going to miss Navi.  I talked with Tammie, the horse transporter and she thinks she'll be at Sunflower midday on Monday.  It's Martin Luther King Day, a work holiday for me, but I don't know yet whether I can be there or not.

I've also been thinking about, Stealth,  the other horse I would have bought if I hadn't bought Navaroan.  He's still for sale.  Since I'm not getting any money back from Navaroan, I wonder if I could work out some kind of lease deal for him for a while.  Hmmm.  He's a Georgian Grand, a relatively new breed which is a Friesian crossed with something.  Stealth is a saddlebred, Friesian combo.  He certainly seemed like a sweet, sweet guy.  Maybe I'll try to go see him this weekend.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fourth Lake Forest Preserve

Seven Pounds

Where Have I Been?