Sensi-Cam

Pictures are wonderful, but what I would really like is a device that focuses on all the senses as Weezie and I walk.  As it played back I would hear again the crickets chirping, the cicadas humming, and the song of the birds - ideally it would identify the bird for me from the song.  Iwould feel the warmth of the sun on my face and the wind cooling my sweat.  I would smell the clover in blossom and the newly mown grass.  I would feel the strength of muscles as they rhythmically tread the path.  I guess it sounds kind of like the Holo-deck from Star Trek TNG.  I wonder how long it will be until someone comes up with something like that.

So look at this picture and imagine (for now) what all your other senses would be experiencing.

Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fourth Lake Forest Preserve

Seven Pounds

Where Have I Been?